Friday 18 May 2018

REFLECTIONS


REFLECTIONS

Guruji Krishnananda
(Excerpts from old Newsletter – June 1995 issue)
Seven Years ago, I opened Meditation Classes and since then have guided hundreds in the journey in Unconscious. One phase of my activity is over. As my work enters the second phase, I try to turn back and view my struggles, failures and successes. This is always a rewarding exercise. We can always learn from our failures.
Many things have changed in these seven years. The time has changed. We have stepped into the New Age and are receiving the transforming energies. Because of these, there are changes in our systems which necessitate modifying and developing Meditational Techniques. I am able to achieve this with the help of the guiding Rishis who are Masters in the Spiritual Science. Our students have the advantage of their experience and foresight.
These seven years have revealed more about my work and myself. From mere guiding in Meditations to understanding the Spiritual problems of the Meditators and finding solutions to them and from merely passing on the knowledge of the Spiritual science that I had acquired through Amara, when he was available in the physical plane, to gathering new knowledge directly from the Rishis in the higher planes, I could improve my capability with the help of the Rishis.
When I moved in to stay in Taponagara two years ago, the changes were fast and incredible. With the help of Ganga I could channel new energies, build up several fields of Spiritual energy here and store special energies in the Astral chambers. We could accommodate several Higher beings to stay here by building up the required living conditions. Taponagara became a focal point of Astral Visitors and a centre for Astral Light Network. Even on the physical plane we could establish contact with many Light groups spread all over the world.
Rishis initiated me into a Higher Spiritual state and later on raised my ranking several times training me to work in multiple planes and multiple roles of a Guide, Channel, Healer, stellar messenger, distributor of Pralaya energies, member of the Council etc. By their grace and Love, the Rishis trained me in the higher planes to work in many more ways that I am not allowed to reveal. When I look back, I feel happy and grateful to my Rishis.
Seven years ago, even as I started the Meditation Classes, I had the ideas of establishing a commune, a Gurukula or an Ashram. I worked on these ideas for some time. Lack of competent associate workers restrained my zeal. But, now, I feel that it is good. Similar establishments are many and in spite of their material build up, the Spiritual thrust is somehow always lost. I do not want to repeat this experiment.
I have realised that, working in the physical plane, helping the individuals to awaken and tune up to the Divine is the most important mission of every Light worker. From the individual Light, Love and Peace spread. At no time of history the role of the individual was this important and necessary. It is individuals and small groups that are silently building up the conditions for the New Age.

No comments:

Post a Comment