Sunday 11 November 2012

Experiencing Light

A Spiritual aspirant asked me, “In spite of long Meditations I am unable to experience Light. Why?”

My answer: -
I can answer this question, but first I want you to find out by yourself why you are unable to experience the Light.
In fact, each one of you must find out why you are unable to experience Light (if you are unable to that is). Just meditating for hours, practising the technique mechanically will not help.

What about love?
If you have unconditional love in your core, you will experience Light immediately. You may carry love to some extent, but that is not enough.
Ask yourself how much of love you manifest everyday in your life. Go to your core and find out whether you are really living a proper Spiritual life.
Do you have negativities, hatred piled up in your core? If we have such strong negativities and we don’t want to give them up, we don’t manifest love, we don’t manifest the Spiritual after so many years of Spiritual seeking, how do you expect to experience the Light?
Each individual is different. Each person has their own reasons for not experiencing Light. Introspect and find out by yourself why you can’t.
When you understand it, if you need help to deal with it, come to me. I am here always.
Guruji Krishnananda

No comments:

Post a Comment