Friday 7 December 2012

Experiences of Light Channels



Students Channeling Light
Students Channeling Light
Voices of the en-Light-ened little ones…..
Ms. Pavani, Student Standard X, Government High School, Immadihalli, Bangalore – “I experienced Love and Peace. It was so nice I cannot put it into words, you have to experience it for yourself.”
Mr. Harish, Student Standard VIII, M. S. Ramaiah High School, Bangalore – “Whenever I practise Light Channelling I feel that I should study well.”
Ms. Dhanalakshmi, Student Standard II, Christ King Public School, Subbaiahnapalya, Bangalore – “I could experience the Light.”
Mr. Abhilash, Student Standard II, Christ King Public School, Subbaiahnapalya, Bangalore – “I was able to see blue color Light around me.”
Ms. Vedanti Bhave, Student at MIT, Pune – “I experienced Love.”
Ms. Shweta Santosh Masle, Student Standard IV, S.P.D. Samant School, Mumbai – “I felt I am going into the Sun.”
Ms. Soni, Student Standard VI, Vijetha Talent School, Hyderabad – “Experience of Light was nice; I felt like I am only Light and my body was covered with Light.”
visit – http://www.facebook.com/ExperiencesofLightChannels

No comments:

Post a Comment