Tuesday 8 January 2013

Power of Intent


Power of Intent
 A person wanted to meet me and ask me a few questions, but it was not possible. He was desperate to know the answers. At night he had a dream. In the dream he came to me and met me. He remembers sitting before me and all the other details. He asked the questions and I replied to him. He even remembers the replies after waking up. How is this possible?
Since he needed the answers and he wanted to talk to me desperately, he came to me astrally and spoke to me. There are very strange and unknown processes. Normally, it is difficult to remember dreams and Astral experiences. But he could clearly remember the answers to his questions.
He could come because he had a strong intent. Also, there is a Higher Intelligence that helped him get the answers to his questions.
With a strong intent anything is possible. If you have a pure and strong intent, you can contact the Light Masters. We can achieve anything with such a strong intent.
 Guruji Krishnananda

No comments:

Post a Comment