Friday 19 October 2012

What is Presence



             Some people have asked me about the “Presence” that I have been talking about.  It is very simple.  I shall elaborate a bit. This whole Creation of galaxies, earths and life on all the  earths manifested from an ocean of consciousness.   The whole Creation is in the ocean of consciousness.  Consciousness is invisible to us.  But it is everywhere.  We call this the Presence.  This Consciousness has Intelligence, Energies and Knowledge about everything.  We have to just become silent or meditate and expand our awareness by willing.  Then we become aware of this Presence.  One has to practice this a number of times.
             We can talk to the Presence.  Not through words.  But through our thoughts, in the beginning. We can talk and listen to it.  This is a very important part; listening.  Practice, Patience and Love are essential.  Then, we enter into the Communion.  Anyone and everyone can do this.  We have not tried this: become aware of the Presence and communicate with it.
***
             One of the great truths that I came to know in my life is that there are other planes of existence beyond ours.  There are other earths.  People like us live there.  We can visit these earths astrally.   My Guru visited many earths when he was here and gave us a lot of details of life there.  I met great Rishis during my Astral travels and received a lot of knowledge from them.  But, if someone asks for logical explanations for certain phenomena,  I cannot do it.  I am aware that there are realities beyond which we can perceive but cannot prove.  If someone says I cannot accept what you speak of, I humbly say, like my Guru did,  “fine.  Do not accept”.   I believe we have to experience the truths directly to know what they are.
 ***
              People continue to ask about  Dec 2012.  I have been consistently saying, continue to live your life normally, as if nothing is going to happen.  But prepare spiritually to enter the New Age.  Preparing spiritually is becoming good, honest and peaceful. The changes that may occur are first Spiritual.   Then these may bring about changes in the physical world.  Those who are Spiritual need not worry.  There are people waiting to help.
Guruji Krishnanand

No comments:

Post a Comment